Thursday, November 19, 2009

你的背包!!!让我走得好缓慢!!!

Stunning by her sweet smile,
I'm lazying on spm.
haha!!!
Firstly I wanna apologize wind bro for not accompany him to watch 2012.
but u also havent go to watch wat...
haha
NVM la....
hope u will score a good mark in SEJARAH....
Math Modern N P.A N are coming on Monday ,
now i m very happy that i can up to S3 with whole class,
this make i'm full mood in my ADD MATH N MATH now....
haha...
so I sure i will try to score A on my ADD MATH N MATH....
P.A ....
haiz...
i juz cant say i will disappointed to wenting...
because i really really havent hardworking on P.A....
i always missed the class....
but i want to share the good news to u....
I'm S3 student now....
haha...
i promise to u i will change my study attuide next year...
wohooooo!!!!
Ei!!!!!!!!!!!!! that girl....now i m falling love to u again.....
can u feel that?
but nothing can change that i 'm always SukChun
N
Nothing gonna change my love for you
T.T
YOYO!!!!
SPM!!!
CHECK IT OUT !!!!

No comments: